When I decided to begin my cookie adventure way back when, I really didn’t know where it would take me. I couldn’t be happier with my decision than I am today. I love the generous, funny, caring and always supportive cookie community that I have been embraced by. I have found fans and supporters and cookiers that have become simply friends!!! I truly have never found people like this anywhere. You are what make my endeavor worthwhile – truly. I am challenged, supported and learn so much from everyone in this community and feel so blessed. So with that being said, I am so excited to finally announce the giveaway I have been working on to say THANK YOU so much for getting me to this point – 2,000 fans!!! I hope you enjoy the sponsors that have generously donated to this giveaway and please, stop by their page or blog and just tell them thank you and that I sent you. I appreciate their donations so much. I am trying Rafflecopter for the first time so bear with me!!! Thanks so much and good luck!!!!
Below are the sweet prizes:
1. The Cupcake Express has donated a $25 store credit based on the printables below
2. Amy Atlas has donated a copy of her book: Sweet Designs
3. Pinafore Lane has donated my favorite : The Baker’s Bracelet
4. Hooked on Hearts has donated a $15 store credit for any crocheted creation you might desire. (She made hats similar to the ones here for my two sons and I love them so much!!!)
5. Ecrandal Handmade copper cutters has graciously donated several copper cutters to the giveaway!!!
6. Fried Green Aprons donated the Apron with the Bluebird print!!!!